The last two decades have brought about significant changes in the lifestyle of Indians. Change is the only constant, but shouldn’t happen at the cost of one’s health. The world has witnessed a rise in the number chronic diseases. This can be attributed to many factors, one of them being lack of proper ‘diet’.
Food consumption plays a major role in the well-being of an individual. ‘How is my food grown?’ has become the most frequently asked question by the ever-curious, millennial consumer, with the rising awareness of chronic diseases. We all know that conventionally grown foods use synthetics and pesticides, which are a known deterrent to good health.
This has led to a rise in the popularity of organic food products. Organic foods are packed with beneficial nutrients and antioxidants, repairing the damage done by unhealthy eating habits.
There is no reason why you shouldn’t give a thought to making a shift from conventionally grown foods to the organically grown ones. The question that must come to your mind now is - where do I get it from?
Well, we have an answer to that as well. At Grofers, we have a wide range of organic products to choose from, across a multitude of food brands.
Let’s look at some of the top organic food brands you should consider while placing an order from Grofers the next time.
1. 24 Organic Mantra: India’s largest organic food brand with a variety of more than 200 products.
2. Organic Tattva: It is a one-stop solution for premium and high quality Organic products.
3. Pro Nature: It has been started with a vision to provide healthier food options to the consumers at the same time benefiting the producers.
4. Phalada: It is a South India based company producing high quality Organic food products.
5. ecoLife: The success of ecoLife stems from the high-quality production standard and quality control system they place on each aspect of the production process.
These brands have a wide range of products like - atta, rice, snacks, salt, sugar, sauces, pulses, spices, dry fruits, nuts, edible oils and much more on the Grofers app and website.
We know you are thinking about the price. Yes, you’ll have to shell out a little extra money, but not as much as a doctor's prescription. With our Every Day Low Prices, you don’t have to worry about anything.
Now it’s up to you to decide how you want to spend your money, give it away to a doctor or change your lifestyle with Organic food products.