1. Bajaj Brahmi Amla Hair Oil is made with 65 years of rich experience and goodness of Ayurveda
2. This amla oil is the perfect Ayurvedic blend of Brahmi and Amla to keep hair strong and healthy
3. In combination with Amla, Brahmi is known to help improve blood circulation & nourish hair
4. Bajaj Brahmi Amla oil for hair can also help reduce hairfall & strengthen hair with regular use
5. Use Bajaj Amla and Brahmi Hair Oil regularly to get nourished and healthy hair
Each 100ml contains: Saraso (Brassica campestris) ka tail 37.15%, Brahmi (Bacopa monnieri) Extract 0.06%, Amla (Emblica officinalis) Extract 0.45%, Tertiary Butyl Hydroquinone (TBHQ), Colour:CI No. 12700, CI No. 61565, CI No. 26100 & Base Q.S.
Bajaj Consumer Care Ltd (formerly known as Bajaj Corp Ltd). Paonta Sahib - 173025
Bajaj Consumer Care Ltd, 1231, Solitaire Corporate Park, Andheri East, Mumbai-93
Healthy hair require extra love and the goodness of Ayurveda. With the perfect blend of Ayurvedic Brahmi and Amla, Bajaj Brahmi Amla Hair Oil is backed by 65 years of rich experience. Bajaj brings you a hair oil that’s nourishing and natural.
In combination with Amla, Brahmi is known to help improve blood circulation, reduce hairfall & strengthens hair. For best results, use Bajaj Brahmi Amla Hair Oil regularly and enjoy naturally nourished hair.
For effective use – Apply the hair oil directly on the scalp and through the lengths, followed by massage. Leave the amla oil for some time before rinsing and continue regular usage for best results.
Every effort is made to maintain the accuracy of all information. However, actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information. The color of the product displayed in the image may differ from that received in the order. It is recommended not to solely rely on the details presented.