Last updated on May 9, 2023
“Blinkit” is a trademark of “Blink Commerce Private Limited” (formerly known as Grofers India Private Limited), a company incorporated under the Companies Act, 2013 with its registered office at Ground Floor, Pioneer Square, Sector 62, Golf Course Extension Road, Gurugram-122098, Haryana, India.
The domain name www.blinkit.com is owned by the Company. The Company holds a FSSAI license, bearing no. 10018064001545.
We would like to inform you that, we have undergone re-branding exercise and pursuant to the same our brand name has been changed from ‘grofers’ to ‘blinkit’, with effect from December 13, 2021. To that end, we are in the process of modifying our terms & conditions, policies and relevant documents. We request you to kindly keep watching this space for any further updates in this regard.
"Blinkit" is owned & managed by "Blink Commerce Private Limited” (formerly known as Grofers India Private Limited) and is not related, linked or interconnected in whatsoever manner or nature, to “GROFFR.COM” which is a real estate services business operated by “Redstone Consultancy Services Private Limited”.
These Terms are effective for all existing and future Blinkit customers. By accessing this site (hereinafter the “Marketplace”), you agree to be bound by the same and acknowledge that it constitutes an agreement between you and the Company (hereinafter the “User Agreement”). You may not use the Services if you do not accept the Terms or are unable to be bound by the Terms. Your use of the Blinkit Platform is at your own risk, including the risk that you might be exposed to content that is objectionable, or otherwise inappropriate.
This document is published in accordance with the provisions of Rule 3 of the Information Technology (Intermediaries Guidelines) Rules, 2011. The User Agreement may be updated from time to time by the Company without notice. It is therefore strongly recommended that you review the User Agreement, as available on the Marketplace, each time you access and/or use the Marketplace.
The terms ‘visitor(s)’, ‘user(s)’, ‘you’ hereunder refer to the person visiting, accessing, browsing through and/or using the Marketplace at any point in time.
The Marketplace is a platform for domestic consumers to transact with third party sellers, who have been granted access to the Marketplace to display and offer products for sale through the Marketplace. For abundant clarity, the Company does not provide any services to users other than providing the Marketplace as a platform to transact at their own cost and risk, and other services as may be specifically notified in writing.
The Company is not and cannot be a party to any transaction between you and the third party sellers, or have any control, involvement or influence over the products purchased by you from such third party sellers or the prices of such products charged by such third-party sellers. The Company therefore disclaims all warranties and liabilities associated with any products offered on the Marketplace.
Services on the Marketplace are available to only select geographies in India, and are subject to restrictions based on business hours and days of third party sellers.
Transactions through the Marketplace may be subject to a delivery charge where the minimum order value is not met. You will be informed of such delivery charges at the stage of check-out for a transaction through the Marketplace.
Transactions through the Marketplace may be subject to a convenience & safety fee. You will be informed of such convenience & safety fee at the stage of check-out for a transaction through the Marketplace.
Persons who are “incompetent to contract” within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including minors, undischarged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use/access the Marketplace.
The Marketplace is intended to be a platform for end-consumers desirous of purchasing product(s) for domestic self-consumption. If you are a retailer, institution, wholesaler or any other business user, you are not eligible to use the Marketplace to purchase products from third-party sellers, who have been granted access to the Marketplace to display and offer their products for sale through the Marketplace.
The Company, in its sole discretion and without liability, reserves the right to terminate or refuse your registration, or refuse to permit use/access to the Marketplace, if: (i) it is discovered or brought to notice that you do not conform to the eligibility criteria, or (ii) the Company has reason to believe (including through evaluating usage patterns) that the eligibility criteria is not met/is violated by a user, or (iii) may breach the terms of this User Agreement.
In order to determine compliance with eligibility criteria, the Company inter alia uses an algorithm and/or pre-determined criteria based technology and accordingly, from time to time, your usage may be restricted or blocked on account of overlap with such algorithms/predetermined criteria. In such cases, if you are a genuine domestic user of the Platform, please contact us for assistance.
The Company grants you a limited sub-license to access and make personal use of the Marketplace, but not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, except with express prior written consent of the Company. Such limited sublicense does not include/permit any resale or commercial use of the Marketplace or its contents; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of the Marketplace or its contents; any downloading or copying of information for the benefit of another third party; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
The Marketplace or any portion of the Marketplace may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express prior written consent of the Company
You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of the Marketplace or of the Company and/or its affiliates without the express prior written consent of the Company.
You may not use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing the Company’s name or trademarks without the express prior written consent of the Company.
You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Marketplace, or any other systems or networks connected to the Marketplace or to any server, computer, network, or to any of the services offered on or through the Marketplace, by hacking, ‘password mining’ or any other illegitimate means.
You hereby agree and undertake not to host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information which:
- Belongs to another person and to which you do not have any right;
- Is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever;
- Harms minors in any way;
- Infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or another proprietary/intellectual property right;
- Violates any law for the time being in force;
- Deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
- Contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource;
- Threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offense or prevents investigation of any offense or is insulting any other nation;
- Is misleading or known to be false in any way.
Any unauthorized use shall automatically terminate the permission or sub-license granted by the Company.
The Company aims to ensure that prices of all products offered for sale are true and correct. However, from time to time, the prices of certain products may not be current or may be inaccurate on account of technical issues, typographical errors or incorrect product information provided to the Company by third-party sellers. In each such case, notwithstanding anything to the contrary, the Company reserves the right to cancel the order without any further liability.
Subject to the foregoing, the price mentioned at the time of ordering a product shall be the price charged at the time of delivery, provided that no product offered for sale on the Marketplace will be sold at a price higher than its MRP (maximum retail price).
- Some of the Services are supported by advertising revenue and may display advertisements and promotions. These advertisements may be targeted to the content of information stored on the Services, queries made through the Services or other information. The manner, mode and extent of advertising by Blinkit on the Services are subject to change without specific notice to you. In consideration for Blinkit granting you access to and use of the Services, you agree that Blinkit may place such advertising on the Services.
- Part of the site may contain advertising information or promotional material or other material submitted to Blinkit by third parties or Customers. Responsibility for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on the Marketplace and / or Blinkit Platform complies with applicable international and national law is exclusively on the party providing the information/material. Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers other than Blinkit found on or through the Marketplace and / or Blinkit Platform, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, shall be solely between you and such advertiser. Blinkit will not be responsible or liable for any error or omission, inaccuracy in advertising material or any loss or damage of any sort incurred as a result of any such dealings or as a result of the presence of such other advertiser(s) on the Marketplace and / or Blinkit Platform.
- For any information related to a charitable campaign ("Charitable Campaign") sent to Customers and/or displayed on the Marketplace and / or Blinkit Platform where Customers have an option to donate money by way of (a) payment on a third party website; or (b) depositing funds to a third party bank account, Blinkit is not involved in any manner in the collection or utilisation of funds collected pursuant to the Charitable Campaign. Blinkit does not accept any responsibility or liability for the accuracy, completeness, legality or reliability of any information related to the Charitable Campaign. Information related to the Charitable Campaign is displayed for informational purposes only and Customers are advised to do an independent verification before taking any action in this regard.
- You acknowledge and undertake that you are accessing the services on the website and transacting at your own risk and are using your best and prudent judgement before entering into any transactions. The Company makes best efforts to display available Products, including in respect of their colour, size, shape and appearance, as accurately as possible. However, as the same are representative accordingly the actual color, size, shape and appearance may have variations from the depiction on your mobile/computer screen.
- The Company does not make any representation or warranties in respect of the products available on the Marketplace nor does the Company implicitly or explicitly support or endorse the sale or purchase of any products on the Marketplace. The Company accepts no liability for any error, inaccuracy or omission of third parties or for information/inputs received from third parties and provided to you through the Marketplace or otherwise.
- You acknowledge and agree that the Company shall not, at any time, have any right, title or interest to any product(s), which is subject to a bipartite sale and purchase contract between you and the relevant third party seller. The Company does not have any control over the quality, failure to provide or any other aspect whatsoever of the product(s) and is not responsible for damages or delays on account of products which are out of stock, unavailable or back ordered.
- All reviews, comments, feedback, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered on the Marketplace or otherwise disclosed, submitted or offered in connection with use of the Marketplace (collectively, the Comments) shall be and remain the property of the Company. Such disclosure, submission or offer of any Comments shall constitute an assignment to the Company of all worldwide rights, titles and interests in all copyrights and other intellectual properties in the Comments. Thus, the Company shall exclusively own all such rights, titles and interests in the Comments and shall not be limited in any way in its use, commercial or otherwise.
- The Company will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, modify, adapt, create derivative works from any Comments, and publish, display and distribute any Comments submitted for any purpose whatsoever without restriction and without compensating the user in any way. The Company is and shall be under no obligation to:
(i) maintain any Comments in confidence; or
(ii) pay compensation for any Comments; or
- Further, any reliance placed on Comments available on the Marketplace from a third party shall be at your sole risk and expense.
- The Company, its suppliers and licensors expressly reserve all intellectual property rights in all text, programs, products, processes, technology, images, content and other materials which appear on the Marketplace. Access to or use of the Marketplace does not confer and should not be considered as conferring upon anyone any license, sub-license to the Company’s intellectual property rights. All rights, including copyright, in and to the Marketplace are owned by or licensed to the Company. Any use of the Marketplace or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part is prohibited without the express prior written consent of the Company
- You may not modify, distribute or re-post anything on the Marketplace for any purpose. The names and logos and all related product and service names, design marks and slogans are the trademarks/service marks of the Company, its affiliates, its partners or its suppliers/service providers. All other marks are the property of their respective owners. No trademark or service mark license is granted in connection with the materials contained on the Marketplace. Access to or use of the Marketplace does not authorize anyone to use any name, logo or mark in any manner. References on the Marketplace to any names, marks, products or services of third parties or hypertext links to third party sites or information are provided solely as a convenience to you after having express consent from third parties and do not in any way constitute or imply the Company’s endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation of the third party, the information, its product or services
- The Company is not responsible for the content of any third-party sites and does not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of material on such sites. If you decide to access a link of any third-party websites, you do so entirely at your own risk and expense.
"Blink Commerce Private Limited” (formerly known as Grofers India Private Limited) and its affiliates respect the intellectual property(ies) of other entities. If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been violated/used in any manner which results in infringement, then please inform us at [email protected]
We will evaluate the contents of your notice and will respond within a reasonable period of time. We may take such action as we deem appropriate in keeping with applicable law and our policies, we may also reach out to you for additional details. It may be noted that reporting inaccurate, false or misleading information to Blinkit may result in civil and/or criminal liability.
You agree to indemnify Blinkit for all claims brought by a third party(ies) against Blinkit arising out of or in connection with the submission of your email at [email protected]
You understand that by using the Marketplace or any services provided on the Marketplace, you may encounter content that may be deemed by some to be offensive, indecent, or objectionable, which content may or may not be identified as such. You agree to use the Marketplace and any service at your sole risk and that to the fullest extent permitted under applicable law, the Company and its affiliates shall have no liability to you for any content that may be deemed offensive, indecent, or objectionable to you.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Company, its employees, directors, officers, agents and their successors and assigns from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including attorney’s fees, caused by or arising out of claims based upon a breach of any warranty, representation or undertaking in this User Agreement, or arising out of a violation of any applicable law (including but not limited in relation to intellectual property rights, payment of statutory dues and taxes, claims of libel, defamation, violation of rights of privacy or publicity, loss of service by other subscribers and infringement of intellectual property or other rights). This clause shall survive the expiry or termination of this User Agreement.
- The aggregate liability of the Company, if any, that is established and ordered by a court of competent jurisdiction pursuant to a claim, shall in no event extend beyond refund of the money charged from a user for purchases made pursuant to an order under which such liability has arisen and been established.
- It is acknowledged and agreed that notwithstanding anything to the contrary, the Company shall not be liable, under any circumstances, whether in contract or in tort, for any indirect, special, consequential or incidental losses or damages, including on grounds of loss of profit, loss of reputation or loss of business opportunities.
- This User Agreement is effective unless and until terminated, either by you or by the Company. You may terminate this User Agreement at any time, provided that you discontinue any further use of the Marketplace. The Company may terminate this User Agreement at any time and may do so immediately without notice, and accordingly deny you access to the Marketplace.
- The Company’s right to any comments and to be indemnified pursuant to the terms hereof, shall survive any termination of this User Agreement. Any such termination of the User Agreement shall not cancel your obligation to pay for product(s) already ordered from the Marketplace or affect any liability that may have arisen under the User Agreement prior to the date of termination.
- The User Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India, without giving effect to the principles of conflict of laws thereunder.
- Any dispute or difference, whether on the interpretation or otherwise, in respect of any terms hereof shall be referred to an independent arbitrator to be appointed by the Company. Such an arbitrator’s decision shall be final and binding on the parties. The arbitration shall be in accordance with the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996, as amended or replaced from time to time. The seat of arbitration shall be Delhi and the language of the arbitration shall be English.
- Subject to the aforesaid, the Courts at Delhi shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any proceedings arising in respect of the User Agreement.
i. Details of the Grievance Officer
Blink Commerce Private Limited (formerly known as Grofers India Private Limited)
Ground Floor, Pioneer Square, Sector 62, Golf Course Extension Road, Gurugram-122098, Haryana, India
Email address: [email protected]
Time: Monday - Friday (09:00 hours to 18:00 hours)
ii. Details of the Nodal person
Blink Commerce Private Limited (formerly known as Grofers India Private Limited)
Ground Floor, Pioneer Square, Sector 62, Golf Course Extension Road, Gurugram-122098, Haryana, India
Email address: [email protected]
Please note: Blinkit does not solicit confidential information such as OTP/CVV/PIN NUMBER/Card number either through call or mail or any other means. Please do not reveal these details to fraudsters and imposters claiming to be calling on Blinkit’s behalf. You may report such suspicious activities to [email protected].
If you wish to correct or update any information you have provided, you may do so online, on the website itself. Alternatively, you may contact the Company to correct or update such information by sending an email to: [email protected]
In the event of loss of access to the website, you may contact the Company by sending an email to: [email protected]
“Blinkit” is a trademark of "Blink Commerce Private Limited” (formerly known as Grofers India Private Limited) (“Company”), a company incorporated under the Companies Act, 2013 with its registered office at Ground Floor, Pioneer Square, Sector 62, Golf Course Extension Road, Gurugram-122098, Haryana, India. The domain name blinkit.com is owned by the Company
We may automatically store certain information including but not limited to information about your web browser, IP address, cookies stored on your device and other information about you based upon your behaviour on the website. We use this information to do internal research on our users’ demographics, interests and behaviour to better understand, protect and serve our users. This information is compiled and analyzed on an aggregated basis. This information may include the URL that you just came from (whether this URL is on the website or not), which URL you next go to (whether this URL is on the website or not), your computer browser information, your IP address, and other information associated with your interaction with the website.
We may also share your Mobile IP/Device IP with third party(ies) and to the best of our knowledge, be-life and representations given to us by these third party(ies) this information is not stored by them.
We also collect and store personal information provided by you from time to time on the website/app. We only collect and use such information from you that we consider necessary for achieving a seamless, efficient and safe experience, customized to your needs including:
- To enable the provision of services opted by you;
- To communicate necessary account and product/service related information from time to time;
- To allow you to receive quality customer care services;
- To undertake necessary fraud and money laundering prevention checks, and comply with the highest security standards;
- To comply with applicable laws, rules and regulations; and
- To provide you with information and offers on products and services, on updates, on promotions, on related, affiliated or associated service providers and partners, that we believe would be of interest to you
Where any service requested by you involves a third party, such information as is reasonably necessary by the Company to carry out your service request, may be shared with such third party.
We also do use your contact information to send you notifications based on the tasks allotted to you and also based on your interests and prior activity. The Company may also use contact information internally to direct its efforts for product improvement, to contact you as a survey respondent, to notify you if you win any contest; and to send you promotional materials from its contest sponsors or advertisers.
Contacts Permissions: If you allow us to access your contact list information including you and your contacts’ e-mail ids and any other details saved therein, it enables us to provide social features to you and your friends/contacts such as sharing your orders with your friends/contacts, inviting your contacts to try our app, send across referral links to your friends/contacts, etc. We may also use this information to make recommendations for groceries. This information will be synced from your phone and stored on our servers.
Further, you may from time to time choose to provide payment related financial information (credit card, debit card, bank account details, name, billing address, shipping address, phone number etc.) on the website. We are committed to keeping all such sensitive data/information safe at all times and ensure that such data/information is only transacted over secure websites of approved payment gateways which are digitally encrypted and provide the highest possible degree of care available under the technology presently in use.
The Company will not use your financial information for any purpose other than to complete a transaction with you. Additionally, your information may be used to communicate with you, screen orders for potential risk or fraud, use of preferences related information for advertising purposes and site optimization.
Device information: We may need your device permission to get information about your device, like OS (operating system) name, mobile network, hardware model, unique device identifier, etc. Based on these inputs, we intend to optimize your order experience and thereby serve you better.
Location: This permission enables us to give you the benefit of delivering the product to your address and also to provide location specific deals with personalized in-funnel experience.
With Other Users: If you are a delivery partner, this permission enables us to verify your exact location information and locate your present location to align you at the preferred region when you begin or engage in a delivery and track the progress and completion of your trips.
This feature/permission helps in connecting the right delivery partner with the right delivery opportunity and the path helps in computing the right distance pay along with providing consumers visibility of delivery partners location during delivery for address interventions.
SMS: If you allow us to access your SMS, we read your SMS to autofill or pre-populate ‘OTP’ while making a transaction and to validate your mobile number. This provides you a seamless purchase experience while making an order and you do not need to move out of the app to read the SMS and then enter it in the app.
Phone: The app requires access to make phone calls so that you can make phone calls to our customer contact centres directly through the app.
Email ID: If you allow us to access your email id then, it enables us to send various deals and offers directly to your email.
Photo/ Media/ Files: We take media storage permissions to cache the Blinkit images to provide seamless and fast experience while browsing Blinkit app.
Wi-Fi connection information: When you allow us the permission to detect your Wi-Fi connection, we optimize your experience such as more detailing on maps, better image loading etc.
Camera: You can grant camera permission as well to take pictures from your camera like that of the invoice, defective products etc., in our customer chat feature.
Call Recording: All calls made by you at telephone or helpline numbers (as reflected on the Marketplace/Blinkit Platform), and any calls made by us to you (directly or indirectly through a third party) may be recorded by us or the third party engaged by us. All such calls are recorded for internal training and quality purposes by us and/or any third party appointed by us. If you do not wish that the information provided by you be recorded, please do not use the telephone or helpline numbers and discontinue conversation where a call is made by us/ third party engaged by us to you. You explicitly agree and permit Blinkit and the third party engaged by Blinkit, to record all the information provided by you during your telecon and to share it with our authorized personnel and delivery partners.
You also explicitly agree and permit Blinkit to share any data related to you with its affiliates and/or the regulatory authorities, if required under any law.
To the extent possible, we provide you the option of not divulging any specific information that you wish for us not to collect, store or use. You may also choose not to use a particular service or feature on the website/application and opt out of any non-essential communications from the Company.
Further, transacting over the internet has inherent risks which can only be avoided by following security practices yourself, such as not revealing account/login related information to any other person and informing our customer care team about any suspicious activity or where your account has/may have been compromised.
The Company uses data collection devices such as “cookies” on certain pages of the website to help analyse our web page flow, measure promotional effectiveness, and promote trust and safety. “Cookies” are small data files placed on your hard drive or device that assist us in providing our services and may include an anonymous unique identifier. The Company offers certain features that are only available through the use of a “cookie”.
If you send the Company personal correspondence, such as emails or letters, or if other users or third parties send us correspondence about your activities on the website, the Company may collect such information into a file specific to you.
The Company does not retain any information collected for any longer than is reasonably considered necessary by us, or such period as may be required by applicable laws. The Company may be required to disclose any information that is lawfully sought from it by a judicial or other competent body pursuant to applicable laws.
The website may contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of such websites which we do not manage and control.
To protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under its control, the Company has in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures. For example, the Company servers are accessible only to authorized personnel and your information is shared with employees and authorized personnel on a need to know basis to complete the transaction and to provide the services requested by you. Although the Company endeavours to safeguard the confidentiality of your personally identifiable information, transmissions made by means of the Internet cannot be made absolutely secure. By using the website, you agree that the Company will have no liability for disclosure of your information due to errors in transmission and/or unauthorized acts of third parties.
Please note that the Company will not ask you to share any sensitive data or information via email or telephone. If you receive any such request by email or telephone, please do not respond/divulge any sensitive data or information and forward the information relating to the same to [email protected] for necessary action.
The Company shall assume no responsibility for any communication not authorised by Blinkit with respect to any offer, GOBD Sale etc. This includes, but is not limited to, any fraud or misrepresentation caused by any third-party administrators resulting in loss or injury to the user. Users are cautioned that Blinkit does not run any call centre, and does not make available for communication any landline/mobile number/email on the internet/social media/any other electronic means to its users other than the contact information detailed below.
In case any user wishes to communicate, the user may communicate at the following number/email apart from the faster In app Chat option:
Email: [email protected]; [email protected]
Attention: Mr. Dhananjay Shashidharan
- That in the event any product delivery is delayed or is returned from its destination on your account (e.g., providing the wrong name or address or other incorrect/misleading information), any additional costs incurred by the Company for re-delivery of the product(s) shall be borne by you
- That while the Company makes best endeavors to ensure that Products are delivered to you within the period reflected at the time of placing the order, the Company does not make any representation, guarantee or warranty in relation to the delivery time as the estimated delivery time may be changed without notice and there could be delays for reasons beyond the reasonable control of the Company. Further you extinguish our responsibility if a request is made by you for unattended delivery
- You agree to use the services provided by the Company for lawful purposes only, and comply with all applicable laws and regulations while using/accessing and transacting on the Marketplace
- You will provide authentic and true information in all instances where any information is requested of you. The Company reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by you at any point of time
- If at any time, the information provided by you is found to be false or inaccurate (wholly or partly), the Company shall have the right in its sole discretion to reject registration, cancel all orders, and debar you from using its services and other affiliated services in the future without any prior intimation whatsoever, and without any liability to you
- You are accessing the services made available by the Company and transacting at your sole risk and are using your best and prudent judgement before entering any transaction through the Marketplace
- Before placing an order, you acknowledged to have checked and reviewed the product description carefully and in sufficient detail. By placing an order on the Marketplace, you agree to be bound by the conditions of sale included in the item’s description without exception
- Notwithstanding the right of the Company on cancellation of the order, any Product in the order may be replaced by the Company in case of unavailability or for other reasons outside the control of the Company, subject to you may refuse to accept such replacement/substitute product. For such cancellations, the Company will initiate a refund, if any, on the order/product, if any, made by you under the relevant order within 72 hours
- As our nation welcomes the ‘One Nation, One Tax’’ initiative, effective from July 1st 2017, we, at Blinkit, also welcome this change by making our processes fully compliant with GST
- Your orders will be fulfilled as usual and in line with the GST guidelines
- What are the changes you can expect at our end?: Since the government has exempted certain goods from GST, you will receive invoices for them separately. Which means that your order will now be broken down into 3 components:
- At the delivery, our field executive will hand over a delivery statement, listing down all the items you have ordered
- A Delivery Statement for you to check all the items you’ve ordered
- A Tax Invoice showing all the items that have been taxed
- A Bill of Supply
We assure you that you will receive all the GST benefits and lower priced items, as always from Blinkit.
- Customers are eligible to place upto 4 live orders
- A customer cannot place another order if 4 of their orders are still live
- Live order refers to all those orders which are not delivered
- Drop shipment orders are split into two separate orders, basis the merchants
- Internal orders are also counted as an order
- Every store has its own delivery charges. The delivery charges are mentioned on the app and web at the checkout page
- The Company may at its discretion charge You a delivery fee,surge fee, convenience fee, packaging fee etc. for the delivery of Products purchased by You on the Marketplace. Such charges will be notified to You prior to placing of an order. By placing the order, you agree to pay for such charges being levied by the Company
- As a user, you may cancel an order placed by you before the order enters the “billed” stage. For any permitted cancellations, we will initiate a refund, if any, made by you under the relevant order within approximately 48-72 hours.
- Further, while precautions are taken to ensure accuracy of product specifications, the details of a product as reflected on the Marketplace may be inaccurate due to technical issues, typographical errors or incorrect product information provided to the Company by third-party sellers and in such an event, you shall be notified as soon as such error comes to the notice of the Company. In such an event, the Company reserves the right to cancel your order and grant credit/coupon for the value of the returned product. Such credit shall be available for use against a subsequent invoice for transactions on the Marketplace.
- We maintain a list of all fraudulent transactions and non-complying users, and reserve the right to deny access to such users at any time or cancel any orders placed by them in future.
- Products once delivered are non-returnable, except in case the same are damaged, defective, expired or incorrectly delivered and you are requested to read the return policy of each product listed at the Blinkit Platform before raising any request for return or refund.
- All refunds for returns and cancellations will be processed within seven (7) days from the date of return of the product subject to satisfactory checks and the refunds shall be processed in the same manner as they are received, unless refunds have been provided to You in the form of credits, refund amount will reflect in Your account based on respective banks policies. Refunds for products purchased on cash on delivery basis shall be refunded by way of promotional codes which shall expire after thirty (30) days from the date of issue of such promotional codes. Users can opt-in for a promotional code refund for online payments as well. Refund can not be transferred back to any other payment method once the promotional code is initiated.
- All other promotional codes issued by Company to Customers shall expire within seven (7) days from the date of its issue.
- Unless otherwise stated and/or as mutually agreed between the Company and Customer, for payments made through electronic means such as debit card, credit card, net banking, wallet etc. the refund shall be made using the same payment mode.
- All refunds shall be made in Indian Rupees only.
These terms and conditions relating to eligibility for Cashback shall be in addition to and not in substitution of or derogation to the terms and conditions governing the use/access of Marketplace
- A user shall be entitled to cashback on a specific purchase/order as indicated at the time of checkout of the final order on the Marketplace
- No Cashback shall be available for orders which are canceled. Any Cashback offered may be recovered by the Company, without notice to the user, in such cases. Any Cashback offered for orders for which a refund claim is made, whether in part or in full, shall be adjusted to remove Cashback attributable to the extent of the order refunded. This condition shall apply strictly and notwithstanding the display of cashback on any specific item(s) listed on the Application as an item specific cashback
- Cashback shall mean the grant of credit for the amount of eligible cashback, shall be added to the users ‘Promotional/Cashback’ section of his/her ‘Blinkit Wallet’ account, and shall in no event imply that the cashback shall be credited to a user’s bank account or card account or refunded in cash at any time.
- Cashback offers cannot be clubbed with any other offers and cannot be assigned/ transferred to any other person
- The Company reserves the right to, without liability or prejudice to any of its other rights, at any time, without previous notice and from time to time, withdraw/suspend / amend/cancel the Cashback offers, and the terms applicable thereto
- Cashback will reflect in a user’s Blinkit wallet within 6-12 hours; however, for some coupons it can take 7 working days from the delivery of the order for the cashback to reflect. Cashback credit available is usable only on the Application and no other platform, website, store or otherwise. Cashback (the Cashback which is credited to the Customer's Account over and above the order value) will expire after a minimum duration of 60 days from the Credit of the Customer's Account unless a different time period is specified by the Company at its sole discretion
- Users shall not hold the Company or its group entities, or affiliates, their respective directors, officers, employees, agents, responsible for or liable for, any actions, claims, demands, losses, damages, costs, charges and expenses which a user claims to have suffered, sustained or incurred, or claims to suffer, sustain or incur, by way of and/or on account of any purchase made through the Application, whether with or without Cashback
- The Company does not in any manner endorse or support or promote, in any specific manner, the purchase of products or undertaking of transactions inter alia which are subject to Cashbacks
- Cashbacks are only available on versions 2.5 and above.
- Cashback and discount codes are not applicable on ghee, edible oil, baby food products and smoking needs, and any cashback amount used from Blinkit Wallet while placing the order
- BLINKIT20 is valid only for new users. 20% cashback on your first order. Maximum cashback is ₹250 . Minimum Order Value of ₹500. Cashback will be credited to your Orange Cash
Unified Payments Interface (UPI) is an instant real-time payment system developed by National Payments Corporation of India facilitating inter-bank transactions. The interface is regulated by the Reserve Bank of India and works by instantly transferring funds between two bank accounts on a mobile platform
- UPI is built over Immediate Payment Service (IMPS) for transferring funds
- UPI would appear as a separate tab on the Payment Options page on your android application
- Once you click on the UPI option, it will scan your device to find out the UPI apps on your phone
- You can choose one of the apps to pay for the order and complete the transaction
Refund against the transaction (if any) would be reflected in your respective account within 5-7 working days post initiation
- Sodexo meal cards are accepted as online payment
- Refund against any Sodexo meal card transaction will be credited within 5 to 7 working days
- Sodexo vouchers were only accepted until 30th June 2018. (Not functional now)
- You may request for a refund/replacement within 7 days of delivery, for items/products which get delivered in 5-7 days (look for the tag on product images) with all original tags & packaging intact in case of any quality issues. It is also requested that a user should check if the product seal is intact (i.e. not broken) while accepting the order to avoid any kind of damage related complaints post-delivery
- Further, it is clarified that for items/products which get delivered in 5-7 days (look for the tag on product images), no returns shall be accepted post 7 days of delivery and the user should get in touch with the Brand/Manufacturer with original invoice given at the time of delivery from our Manufacturer-partners
- The customer cannot return a partial order/ open package at the doorstep (Doorstep return policy is not applicable for this case)
- The refund will be initiated to the customer once their reverse pickup order has been marked as delivered post returning it to the delivery executive
- DS Return Policy: If you want to return a product, please keep the product in the original packaging. In addition, the product must be unused and unwashed, with all tags intact
- Non-returnable products information visible in the product info/description section on the website/app: A few products may not be eligible for return and will be marked “Non-returnable”
You acknowledge and agree that the terms and conditions set out on the Marketplace (including as contained herein – (Conditions-of-Supply and Wholesale Trade) are the terms and conditions applicable to any order placed by you on the App, unless a separate written instrument is executed in relation to a specified order to prevail over these Conditions of Contract.
- Customers will have the options to order these coins via the Blinkit platform (app and website) and have the coins delivered to an address of their choice
- An authenticity certificate will be provided with all the coins that are ordered by customers
- The price of the coins that customers will have to pay will be displayed on the platform, as it is with other products
- Gold and silver coins are not eligible for return or replacement
- The availability of the coins is subject to the delivery locality and stock
- For availing the printing services, Customers have to upload the paper, file, data, text, image etc. in printable format (“Document(s)” on the Marketplace). Upon receiving Your request, the Document(s) will be printed and delivered to You.
- You agree not to upload any Document which is illegal, libelous, prohibited, obscene, pornographic or problematic material or a Document that encourages conduct which constitutes a criminal offence, results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any applicable laws or regulations.
- While We endeavour to protect the confidentiality of Documents uploaded, We take no responsibility to maintain the confidentiality of your Documents. Customer shall upload the Document(s) at their own risk. You are accordingly advised not to upload the Documents which You may consider confidential.
- We do not store any Document(s). Post printing the Document(s), the Document(s) are automatically deleted from Our servers.
- You will be charged a printing fee, delivery charges, surge charges, packaging charges, convenience charges etc. which will be reflected at the time of availing the printing services. The applicable fee will be notified to You prior to placing an order for the printing services. By placing the order you agree to pay the fee and charges as reflected prior to placing of the order.
- Customer will have to make payment in advance for availing printing services.
- We reserve the right to change the fee at any time.
- We reserve the right to share the Document(s) uploaded by the Customer for availing printing services with our affiliated stores for printing and delivery purposes.
- If the Customer finds any defects in the printouts which Customer have received, then the Customer shall immediately send the pictures of the defective printout with the order number to the Customer Care. Any complaints received after 24 hours of the delivery of the printouts will not be entertained, however, We will try to find the best solution to address such complaints.
- The Customer agrees that the Customer will only use the printing services for lawful purposes and comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
- The Customer agrees that the act of uploading the Document(s) indicates the Customer’s consent to the collection, storage, retention and usage of such information for the purpose for which it has been uploaded.
- The Customer agrees that the printing services offered on the Marketplace are being availed by the Customer at their own risk. It is implied that they are using their best and prudent judgement before entering into any transaction through the Marketplace.
- Specific Terms with respect to purchase of Cigarettes and Other Tobacco/Smoking Products User agrees and undertakes that:
- He/she is at least eighteen (18) years of age or above and
- He/she lives outside the radius of hundred (100) yards from an educational institution.
- User will not use the Marketplace to purchase cigarettes and other tobacco products if he/she is below the age of 18 years and lives within the radius of hundred (100) yards from an educational institution.
- User are required to provide a copy of government identification document containing photograph and date of birth at the time of placement of Order(s) for the Cigarettes and Other Tobacco/Smoking Products on the Marketplace.
- User shall not place Order for loose cigarettes.
- The Delivery Agent may request User to provide a government identification document at the time of delivery of cigarettes and/other tobacco/smoking products.
- If the User:
- is below the age of 18 years
- government identification document either does not belong to User or appears to be fake
- lives within the radius of hundred (100) yards from an educational institution.
- Then the Delivery Agent reserves the right to cancel the Order and the User would not be entitled to receive any refund any amount paid towards such cancelled Order, including the Delivery Charges and the payment gateway charges.
- The delivery of cigarettes and/other tobacco/smoking products is subject to availability of delivery slots and stocks at the store.
These terms and conditions apply to promotional campaigns (“Offer”) live on the Blink Commerce Private Limited (formerly known as Grofers India Private Limited) (“Blinkit”) website and mobile application (“Platform”) from time to time. Users who place orders on Blinkit and satisfy eligibility criteria set forth by Blinkit or its collaboration partners for the specific promotional campaign shall be termed as “Eligible Customers”.
- Offers shall run for the duration decided by Blinkit, at its sole discretion and may be prematurely revoked without prior notice.
- If the Offer is based on a minimum order value/specific to a product category, the Offer will stand cancelled if the products are returned by the Eligible Customer or for which refund is given by Blinkit or if the order for such products are cancelled by the Eligible Customer. On or after being provided the benefit/prize of the relevant Offer and availing/redeeming the same, the Eligible Customer acknowledges and agrees that the order placed on the Platform cannot be returned and/or refunded.
- Blinkit, its officers, employees and affiliates shall not , in any way, be liable for the services provided by third parties upon availing/redeeming the offer/voucher/prize.
- Eligible Customers hereby provide their consent to Blinkit to share the Eligible Customer’s contact details (“Information”) with Blinkit’s authorised third parties for making the Offer available to such Eligible Customer.
- Eligible Customers may only avail the Offer if account setting on the Platform have been set to India and the billing address is in India.
- Blinkit reserves the absolute right to or alter any of these Offer Terms at any time without prior notice.
- Offer can neither be sold, encashed or exchanged for any other products nor clubbed with any other Offer.
- Blinkit accepts no liability, whether jointly or severally, for any errors or omissions, whether on behalf of itself or third parties in relation to the Offer.
- The voucher/prize/benefit details will be sent to the Eligible Customer via e-mail/message/WhatsApp/in-app.
- By participating in the Offer, Eligible Customers will be deemed to have accepted these Offer Terms along with specific promotional activity terms and conditions made available to the Eligible Customer and expressly agree that: (a) Blinkit, its affiliates, employees, representatives and its directors will not be liable or responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that the Eligible Customer may suffer, directly or indirectly, in connection with this Offer; (b) Blinkit and its directors will not be liable for theft, loss or misuse of the Offer or the Information; or (c) Blinkit will not mediate any disputes or differences between the Eligible Customer and the third parties in relation to this Offer.
- The courts of competent jurisdiction at New Delhi shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to determine any and all disputes arising out of, or in connection with the Offer.