Please refer to the packaging of the product for expiry date.
90MINUTES RETAIL PRIVATE LIMITED
Nutrient Value & Benefits
Parsley is a green, leafy, cruciferous vegetable that is rich in nutrients.
• Parsley is a rich source of Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin K.
• Some other benefits are improving blood sugar, helps in heart diseases, may ais in Kidney health.
• It also has antibacterial properties.
How to Cook
Parsley is a versatile herb that’s easy to add to many dishes.
• Use as a garnish on pasta or soups.
• Chop and add to salads.
• Use in egg bakes or frittatas.
• Make a pesto with pine nuts, olive oil, parmesan cheese, and fresh parsley.
• Add to smoothies for a nutrient and flavour boost.
• Use on homemade pizza.
• Add to homemade bread
Image shown is a representation and may slightly vary from the actual product. Every effort is made to maintain accuracy of all information displayed.
Parsley is the world's most popular herb. It derives its name from the Greek word meaning "rock celery". It is an erect, biennial plant with a fleshy aromatic tap root and dark shiny leaves which rise from a short stem. It’s commonly used to elevate the flavour of dishes like soups, salads, and fish recipes.