Nutrient Value & Benefits
To name a few of many benefits:
• Lettuce leaves are one of the very low-calorie green vegetables.
• Vitamins in lettuce are plentiful. Its fresh leaves are an excellent source of several Vitamin-A and β-carotenes.
• It is a rich source of vitamin-K. Vitamin-K has a potential role in bone metabolism
How to Cook
Green Lettuce is incredibly versatile and can be eaten raw or cooked.
• Raw, fresh lettuce commonly used in salads, burgers, spring rolls, and sandwiches.
• The leafy green also combines well with garden peas, green beans as well as seafood like shrimp, prawns, etc.
Mushtil No 29, Kila No 25, GOPALPUR, GOPALPUR, Gurgaon,
Hands on trades Pvt Ltd,
19, RPS, Sheikh sarai 1, New Delhi 110017
Fruits & Vegetables
Green Lettuce (Lactuca sativa) is an annual plant of the daisy family, Asteraceae. It is most often grown as a leaf vegetable, but sometimes for its stem and seeds. Lettuce is most often used for salads, although it is also seen in other kinds of food, such as soups, sandwiches and wraps; it can also be grilled.
Image shown is a representation and may slightly vary from the actual product. Every effort is made to maintain accuracy of all information displayed.