Colgate Total Whole Mouth Health Toothpaste
Product Details

Key Features

WHOLE MOUTH HEALTH:Only 20% of the germs in your mouth are on your teeth, the rest 80% are on gums, tongue & cheeks.Total Advanced Health is an antibacterial toothpaste that fights germs on teeth, tongue, cheeks & gums giving you Whole Mouth Health for 12hrs
MORE BENEFITS: Colgate Total Advanced Health comes with multiple benefits helping prevent cavities, plaque build-up, tartar formation and sensitivity. It gives you fresh breath, protects your enamel & removes stains, giving you a healthier, whiter smile​.
DUAL ZINC + ARGININE TECHNOLOGY: Colgate Total Advanced Health has Dual Zinc + Arginine technology that actively seeks out bacteria on your teeth, tongue, cheeks and gums, forming a protective, anti-germ barrier - unlike an ordinary toothpaste​.
CERTIFIED BY THE INDIAN DENTAL ASSOCIATION: Colgate Total, Advanced Health is certified by the Indian Dental Association to be effective in decay prevention, reduction of gingivitis, reduction of plaque and tartar. It is gluten free.

Ingredients

Glycerin, Silica, Sodium Lauryl Sulphate, Arginine, Flavor, Cocoamidopropyl Betaine, Zinc Oxide, Sodium Carboxymethyl Cellulose, Titanium Dioxide, Poloxamer 407, Zinc Citrate Tryhydrate, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, XantanGum, Benzyl Alcohol, Phosphoric Acid, Sodium Saccharin, Sodium, Floride, Titanium Dioxide, Coated Mica, Sucralose, CI 74260, CI47005:1, Eugenol, in aqueous base.

Packaging Type

Box

Unit

3 x 120 g

How to use

HOW TO USE: Moisturise your brush with water. Put a pea size amount of our Colgate toothpaste on the head of the toothbrush. Insert the toothbrush into your mouth & use gentle, short strokes to brush your teeth. For optimal results, brush twice daily for 2min

Type

Anti Cavity

Shelf Life

24 months

Manufacturer Details

(H) Plot No.78, EPIP Phase-I, Jharmajri, Baddi, Tehsil Nalagarh, Distt. Solan, H.P. 174103. IN15 M-HIM/COS/05-48 (P) Plot No-158, Kundaim Industrial Estate, Goa-403115. IN 16 M.L. No.M-316. (IN08) Plot No. SM-02, Sanand II Industrial Estate, GIDC, Bol Village, Sanand, Ahmedabad, Gujarat-382110. M.L. No-M-GC/1172.

Marketed By

Colgate-Palmolive (India) Ltd., Main Street, Hiranandani Gardens, Sainath Nagar, Powai, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400076

Country of Origin

India

Customer Care Details

Return Policy

This Item is non-returnable. For a damaged, defective, incorrect or expired item, you can request a replacement within 72 hours of delivery.
In case of an incorrect item, you may raise a replacement or return request only if the item is sealed/ unopened/ unused and in original condition.

Description

Only 20% of the germs in your mouth are on your teeth, the rest 80% are on gums, tongue and cheeks. Colgate Total antibacterial toothpaste fights germs on teeth, tongue, cheeks, and gums giving you a Whole Mouth Health for 12 hours. Its dual Zinc Arginine technology actively seeks out bacteria in your mouth forming a protective barrier. Colgate Total Advanced Health toothpaste strengthens your teeth.

Disclaimer

Every effort is made to maintain the accuracy of all information. However, actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information. The color of the product displayed in the image may differ from that received in the order. It is recommended not to solely rely on the details presented.
Home / Oral Care / Colgate Total Whole Mouth Health Toothpaste

Colgate Total Whole Mouth Health Toothpaste

3 x 120 g

Out Of Stock
(Inclusive of all taxes)
Why shop from blinkit?
Superfast Delivery
Get your order delivered to your doorstep at the earliest from dark stores near you.
Best Prices & Offers
Best price destination with offers directly from the manufacturers.
Wide Assortment
Choose from 5000+ products across food, personal care, household & other categories.