Nutrient Value & Benefits
Widely recognized as one of the healthiest snacks available, celery is a wonderful source of fibre. To name a few of many benefits:
• It is a rich source of vitamin A, C, K, Potassium and Folate.
• Some other benefits are Cancer Prevention, Blood Pressure Management, Alzheimer's Disease Prevention and Treatment
How to Cook
The vegetable has long been a favourite option for eating raw — especially with dip. Otherwise, it can also be boiled, blanched, or steamed. Try out these options:
• Dip slices of celery in hummus.
• Top with peanut butter and raisins.
• Add chopped celery to tuna salad.
• Stir fry celery slices with red chilis for extra spice.
• Simmer with carrots and onion in chicken noodle soup.
Hands On Trades Pvt. Ltd,Mushtil No 29, Kila No 25, GOPALPUR, GOPALPUR, Gurgaon,
Hands On Trades Private Limited
301-B, Hemkunt Chambers 89, Nehru Place, New Delhi-110019
Fruits & Vegetables
Celery is a popular vegetable that can be found on nearly any veggie tray or alongside any dip. Most people are aware that celery is low in calories, but few realize just how much this antioxidant-filled vegetable can boost both short and long-term health.
Every effort is made to maintain accuracy of all information. However, actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information. It is recommended not to solely rely on the information presented.