Oral & Nasal Care
What is the fastest way to get rid of a sinus infection?
Children frequently get sinusitis, an infection that causes sinus irritation. Because their sinuses are still developing, newborns can occasionally develop sinus infections. The following steps may help your baby to get relief from sinusitis
- Apply a warm compress to the cheekbones and nose bridge.
- Nasal spray or drops may provide some relief.
- Use of a humidifier can be beneficial.
- Keep your baby hydrated, as getting enough liquids has the same benefits.
- DO NOT give any over-the-counter cold drugs to your baby. They won't work and can have negative side effects.
What is the use of nasal drops for babies?
Saline Nasal Spray is used to treat nasal dryness (nasal passages). It contributes moisture to the nose, which helps to dissolve and soften thick or crusty mucus. Using this product makes the mucus easier to clear using a nasal bulb syringe in newborns and young children with stuffy noses who cannot blow their noses. Congestion is relieved and breathing becomes simpler.
The salt solution in this product is a proper mixture of salt and water, there are no medications in this product.