100x retail in 5 years
Imagine needing something when you are at home and getting it before you have tied your shoelaces to step out. Blinkit(formerly grofers) is revolutionizing e-commerce by making the stuff most important to you, available to you in a blink of your eye.
We want our customers to focus on the more important things for themselves and not need to plan for the little things that life needs on an everyday basis. We are here to get your chores out of your way. We do this by using a backbone of technology, data sciences, and rich customer insight, resulting in a dense and fast network of dark stores for lightning fast deliveries under 10 minutes.
We are already one of the largest e-grocery companies in India. Our ambition however, is to be 100x this size in the next five years.
In order to become one of the most important e-retail companies of our generation, we need builders who can think on their feet, take extreme ownership and commit to making outcomes happen. If you are ambitious, smart, and don’t have an ego about it, we’d love to hear from you. Opportunities to create $100 billion businesses in India are rare. We are on the way and looking for the hungry. Read more about us here.
About the Analytics team
Analytics plays a critical role in how we work at Blinkit (formerly grofers). From marketing outreach, to app personalisation; from supply chain management to customer service; from reporting to insights, data is an integral part of all of key decision making across teams in our organization. We have a bunch of highly skilled analysts working on complex problems across business domains, figuring out user behavior patterns, generating valuable insights and helping us make the right next move. Our team is resourced with all the latest tools and technologies, continuously challenged to acquire new skills and nurtured well to ensure continuous development of each individual.
What you will do
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to identify and prioritize the new avenues for growth opportunities, including areas of - workflow, innovation, outreach, and strategic planning
- Craft strategic initiatives, identify process improvement opportunities and measure the impact and improve user experience
- Deep dive and acquire an extensive knowledge of emerging industry practices
- 2+ years of product /e-commerce industry experience in the data space
- Bachelor/ Master’s Degree in engineering
- Strong SQL skills
- Working knowledge of Python/R for analytics
- Basics of Statistics, Hypothesis testing and ML algorithms (Regression analysis and Clustering algorithms)
- Convey Data Story through Visualization (Tableau, Power BI and QlikView).
- Experience in technical requirements gathering and the ability to document technical requirements is a strong plus